Saturday, January 23, 2010

Windshield Sun Shield Product Warnings..Joke?

Product Warnings..Joke? - windshield sun shield

Warning Labels Funny Dumb and products:

Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
The product will be hot after heating.

Packaging for a Rowenta iron:
Do not iron clothes on body.

Boot children cough syrup
You do not drive car or operate machinery.

Nytol sleep aid:
Warning: May cause drowsiness.

String of Chinese-made Christmas lights:
Intended for indoor and outdoor use.

The Japanese food processor:
Not for use by others.

Sainsbury's Peanuts:
Warning: Contains nuts.

American Airlines packet of nuts:
Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts.

Korean kitchen knife:
Warning Keep away from children

Helmet mounted mirror used by us cyclists:
Remember, objects in mirror are actually behind you

New Zealand Insecticides:
This product not tested on animals.

Manta Taiwan:
not be used as protection against tornadoes

Cardboard windshield sun protection:
Caution: Do not drive WITH sunscreen available.

6 comments:

  1. I love this kind of thing. Do you have the collection of court records? When I ask them. My favorite: Lawyer: "Art you were at the time of collision?". Defendant: "Gucci sweats and Reebok.

    Edit: Arisa, I posted excerpts from the court here: http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind ...

    Enjoy! I have also sent excerpts from letters to the local councils in England, if you are interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These things kill me. I saw most of them before, but always funny. Hey, how did you lose the Holiday Inn shower cap? The label says: Fits one head!

    I love this stuff. Always cheers me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yawn. Such a thing is old ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, hilarious! lmao ... I preferred this one time, I have Yahoo cuz I can still do more, but that was really funny! gimme .. more

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, hilarious! lmao ... I preferred this one time, I have Yahoo cuz I can still do more, but that was really funny! gimme .. more

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! I have tears in their eyes, laugh, some of them

    ReplyDelete