Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tiny Teen Angel A Good Store To Buy A White Shirt For Girls/teen Girls?

A good store to buy a white shirt for girls/teen girls? - tiny teen angel

I do not know how or JC Penney and Sears, Limited Too, etc., works Abercrombie Kids, but $ 40, so that the screw. Hollister, and Aero is too big, try replacing Marshall's? I need a white shirt, my work as an usher. And the reason, the size of the kid's, because I am too small for a shirt typical teenager. But I will try still. Another idea than that? THANK YOU!

4 comments:

  1. Forever 21 is about $ 6, unless otherwise

    ReplyDelete
  2. to try American Eagle. this is much better than Abercrombie and Hollister and all that is clear, white shirt:

    Http: / / / www.ae.com web / browse / product.jsp $ 15.50 ...

    or

    Http: / / / www.ae.com web / browse / product.jsp $ 14.95 ...

    They come in sizes XXS as small as I am sure it will fit you. Hope this helps! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should try to only a local store.

    depending on where you live:

    Supermarket (Joe collection) has white shirts that fit without girls free and wide. but I think the supermarket is only in Canada.

    You can also try Zellers and Wal-Mart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should try to only a local store.

    depending on where you live:

    Supermarket (Joe collection) has white shirts that fit without girls free and wide. but I think the supermarket is only in Canada.

    You can also try Zellers and Wal-Mart.

    ReplyDelete