Saturday, January 16, 2010

Australian Shepherd Seizures More Doggy [Australian Shepherd] Questions!?

More Doggy [Australian Shepherd] Questions!? - australian shepherd seizures

I do a little research on pastors in Australia "Aussies" and I just read in a medical book that says, "If we can identify the cause of the crisis, as is a brain tumor or stroke, we said that the words animal, symptomatic epilepsy * bit more, but if you do not find the cause of the crisis will be considered as idiopathic (or primary) epilepsy. "Of course I knew, but was not sure the name. But in another book I read recently that all epilepsy is called the same thing and no other words to describe it.

I think the current book.

I've heard that you are not two Blue Merle Australian Shepherd, Border Collie Collie or reproduce together, because they cause more problems and defects. I searched, but no website or a book tells me why. I think it has to do with what they have done and what color gene Merle she had taken to reach, blue and gray, with white or suggestions,f Tan. I think, is not it?

Some websites have claimed that the Australian Shepherd has been made in California, others say it has been discussed elsewhere, and registered in California. I do not know, say what they think the books that it is also - and other hybrids. When they originate in Australia? I know it was Australia.

More ...
Is it okay to hold an Australian with a cat?
It is my Doberman to try to bring to Australia? (Not the way Australians or limits)
Is it okay to hold an Australian, if we have three dogs with him? I thought it might be even some of the bad habits?
Australians do not have to walk every day, or will the box with my other dogs are running around for a few days?

Just need to know, because you will not find this material on websites or in books.

No comments:

Post a Comment