Thursday, January 14, 2010

Citronella Bugs How Would You Prevent Bugs From Getting Into A Cabin?

How would you prevent bugs from getting into a cabin? - citronella bugs

Goin Campin this weekend in the Adirondack Mountains ... We are staying in huts, and my friend stayed at the same point last year, said it strongly bitten by bugs while sleeping in the cabin.

Soo ... Is there anything I can do to prevent mistakes in there? I could spray or placed on or near the cabin? Nothing in or around the bed or on my skin? Avoid all before asking in your sleep?

I have a large citronella candle in a range from 40 hours, which could put into the room, or it can be sprayed around the outside of the cabin. Or in the words of a drying fabric softener sheets on the sides of the bed, I heard that I do not like mistakes. These are just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment