Sunday, January 31, 2010

Elmo Wrestling Singlet My Fantasy Wrestling Line Up For Tonite?

My Fantasy Wrestling Line Up for Tonite? - elmo wrestling singlet

I decided it in 2 shows EFW Beatdown (Monday) and complete destruction of the CUD split (Thursday) to. This is my 1st Beat Down show, and I hope you enjoy.

Women's Championship Match: Paris Hilton vs. Nicole Richie vs. Conoleza Lindsi Lohan vs. Rice

Tag Team Championship Match: Winnie the Pooh and Piglet VS VS Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Yogi and Boo-Boo vs. A & Chad Johnson (Texas Tornado)

International Title Match: Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Robin Hood vs. vs. vs. Casper Elmo

Beat Down World Heavyweight Title Match: Tom Garfield vs. vs. Sylvester (Cage Match)

4 comments:

  1. I like this .... if there is a real spectacle that had won more than ...

    My tips are:
    Nicole Richie
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
    Robin Hood
    Garfield

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daria: IN NEED OF NEW IMAGE!February 1, 2010 at 9:00 AM

    I can not believe .. They have stolen my friend i_got_sars fight .. That is not good .. Whatever .. Espero que si!

    ReplyDelete
  3. not very imaginative
    try again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Id love to a partner of Ur, in this case, Holla at me ill give ua 4 cards Match UR 6 man Elimination confrontation Horor hardcore.

    Kane, Chucky, Freddy Kruger vs. Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers and Mrs. Grievance

    ReplyDelete