Monday, February 8, 2010

When Should You See A Urinologist When You Have Kidney Infection Another Alternative To The Medication Called "Urocit"?

Another alternative to the medication called "Urocit"? - when should you see a urinologist when you have kidney infection

My husband has been on this medication for about 11 years after kidney stones. Your urinologist leave the city and not to go. My recipe is about to start and walk if there is no alternative to this drug, the benefits of potassium in the body.

1 comment:

  1. Really? 11 years! Oh my. Here are the best potassium supplement, I've found is, is simply tomato powder:
    http://www.naturalhealthyconcepts.com/to ...

    Second, your kidneys need a boost. Here is his "complex kidney" and I recommend 3.4 tablets per day with meals, at least for a few months.
    http://www.naturalhealthyconcepts.com/ki ...

    Thirdly, they also have some magnesium glycinate from the same company. Check that even if you can afford.
    These are the three supplements that I would use if I had kidney stones, and have been used in many cases. Good luck. ..

    PS: If you are in Canada, you can get into phpure.com

    ReplyDelete