Friday, February 19, 2010

Cancer Get Well Soon Messages How Am I Suppose To Cheer Him Whose Mom Get Cancer?

How am I suppose to cheer him whose mom get cancer? - cancer get well soon messages

His mother is very ill now, almost after 5 days ..
Who has not been recently
But about 5 days Smth I do not feel with him and said to myself, if anything, I think I'll be there to listen.
I now see that post, "I hope is that my mother again soon" on his Facebook.
I reply with the words: "I hope that will soon be" like everyone else?
I message him?
Or should I call through MSN right now?
but his situation is now so far, all
I will not bother .. but I tell you who worry about him
(at least as a "friend")
What should I do now?
.. uff can u help me?> \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt;

1 comment:

  1. The best thing to do is stay in touch and just listen .....

    ReplyDelete