Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cancer Bandana Offensive Would You Play Bingo In A Room Filled With Ciggarette Smoke Every Week?

Would you play bingo in a room filled with ciggarette smoke every week? - cancer bandana offensive

I went to play bingo one night, because I want the prices are fifty-five hundred in every game, but it was the last time I went, because the room was full of smoke. A girl, the money that night was a regular and had a scarf on her head bald because of chemotherapy for cancer. There was another man who fights against cancer.

8 comments:

  1. As a smoker I doubt it .. Although I do not know how ..
    The rules for the United Kingdom now ban smoking in almost every public place, with the exception of the road .. And it seems that it will not be long ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never again. This shows the mentality of those who smoke. They are so addicted to cigarettes do not give one iota of their own health or the health of others. They can not be bothered to smoke outside, or even to refrain from smoking for several hours. I do not understand why everyone starts at this time a habit.

    If you are upset about all this, you can contact the person who operates the bingo game and if they banned smoking in the building. But I hope not much. People Gotta Have their medicines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not want to go. I want to try another bingo site, if possible. Cigarette smoke is not healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope;
    Chemotherapy for 8700.00 each, and we can be,
    40 of them --- seems to pay a lot of to boat 500.00

    ReplyDelete
  5. It depends really lucky. Whether I won I went, I'd probably return.

    ReplyDelete
  6. not because of secondhand smoke

    ReplyDelete
  7. No way out unless UR A smoker 2

    ReplyDelete