Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sdhc 64 Can I Get An SD Slot To Read SDHC Cards? (pc)?

Can I get an SD slot to read SDHC cards? (pc)? - sdhc 64

My PC has an SD slot, but do not read my SDHC card. After searching the web, it seems that I was the driver who brought me to this page update: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936825
You kb/936825 Update, 32 and 64 bits, which are supposed to solve the problem SDHC. However, when I try to install it says: This update does not apply to your system are true. Note that I selected the update for 32-bit, and my system is 32 bit.

There is also a link on the page microsftupdate to page. For some reason, he told me to install Active X, but I did. And then he said that there may an error loading the page and the contents are displayed, or something like that.

Any help, especially with regard to the SDHC problem would be very grateful.

1 comment:

  1. SD, the Windows Vista Hardware Compatibility SDHC support allows adequate, but it seems that your drive is simply a solution, and need the external USB drive. Unfortunately, even today, some players are using cheaper older chips that do not support SDHC ... with them a few cents at a place that many consumers still do not pay attention to shave too.

    ReplyDelete